Blog Posts

What do I do if there is an error on my credit report?

Many Australians have errors on their file. It might be identity theft, or just a simple mistake by the lender.

If there’s a mistake on your report, you’ll need to contact:

  • Your credit provider
  • The credit reporting agency
  • The office of the Privacy Commissioner – if need be.

Alternatively, Fix Bad Credit can do this on your behalf.  Contact us on 1300 406 172 for more information.

Get Your Free Credit and Debt Assessment Now

I Need Help Managing Debt

Discover More

I Need Help Fixing my Credit Score

Discover More

I Need Help With Bankruptcy

Discover More

“I was very happy to find a great service in Fix Bad Credit. I would definitely recommend their service to anyone who is having difficulty getting a loan.”


Recent Posts

What is Comprehensive Credit Reporting?
Read More »
My credit score is low, how did that happen?
Read More »
Will checking my credit score affect it?
Read More »

Take Control of Your Debt and Start Living Financially Free

Get your free credit assessment and consultation with our experienced team. You’ll receive tailored recommendations at no cost and with no obligation.