P: +61 450 450 447
Wednesday, 6 January 2021
THE SCOPE OF WORKS REQUESTED
- Negotiate the following debts to a reduced settlement:
This proposal below is based upon the information you have provided, and the scope you have requested. Please check the above is correct before confirming. If this information varies the proposal will vary as well.
Over the past 10 years Fix Bad Credit have been helping thousands of Australians with their credit and debt issues. We are proud that over 95% of our business has come from recommendations and referrals from people we have helped along the way, it means we have done the right thing by them. To make sure we continue to do our best for you, our fee schedule is structured to ensure exactly that, so that it is zero risk to you.
HOW DO WE DO THAT?
Our fee is 35% of what we save you, and we provide a 200% money back guarantee. What that means is if we do not reduce your debt by at least double of what you invest with us you get your money back and keep the negotiated result. This ensures there is no financial risk on your end when joining our services.
HOW THAT LOOKS FOR YOU
We require a lump sum available of $ that we will use to negotiate with your creditors. That’s 50% of the value owed. In this instance, we will save you around $ in debt repayments.
Our total fee for the negotiation plus removing any default notice associated will be $.
An investment of $ to return over $ in savings over a six-month period equates to a 70% return on investment, per annum. This is a great return. Add to it the freedom from stress of having bad debt constantly hanging over your head, and the value is priceless.
Once our investigation commences four (4) important events occur:
- We arrange to suspend all payments on liabilities under dispute.
- We arrange to suspend all debt collection activities on your nominated liabilities under dispute. Credit providers will no longer be able to contact you by telephone, text, write or personally visit you, we handle that.
- We prevent credit providers from recording any more negative information on your credit report for all liabilities under dispute.
- Credit providers will be required to provide the necessary documents, allowing us to investigate and identify potential compliance breaches on liabilities under dispute.
On acceptance of this proposal, our accounts department will send you an invoice. Once payment is received, we will generate a Letter of Authority for you to sign authorising Fix Bad Credit to act on your behalf in resolving the above. At all stages we will maintain weekly communication as to the progress of your case.
To accept this proposal, simply click the accept box, sign and submit. This proposal is valid for 36 hours (3 working days).
If you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact me.
Fix Bad Credit